ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OIL FILTER NOW!!

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport

Just another quicky, is the oil filter on a valver/willy really small. about 2 inches high? coz my orig one is bigger!

need hands of a midget , flexibilty of a ninja, patience of a saint, finger tips like a flee and a grip of a sumo wrestler. Aprt from that its easy and normal size i say!

the large original one(purflux ls 602 i think)was superseded by the short purflux ls218 or the newer number ls 309,both are bout 2 inches in height.theyre an absolute f*****g b*****d nightmare to change,im dreading changing mine

Revels Mum & Sister

Mine is VEry small.

You know the awnser. GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

Just cost that much and saves skinning your hands and stuff. Just my view anyway!

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Thats why I get my changes done at National Tyres for 20 quid inc semi synthetic Dukhams oil. Was a bargain at 15 quid but even 20 quid would only just cover the cost of oil.

Skoda Fabia vRS

it depends which filter is on it........for my car the Halfords and Champion filters are quite big, but the Renault OE one is really small

the Puriflux ones are the best (Renault OE......get one from your dealers...)

Ive just had mine changed this morning, got a original oil filter for the 2.0 as it has a nut on the end of it, and makes it a much easier job to do.

Quote: Originally posted by Mike Wright on 12 March 2003

need hands of a midget , flexibilty of a ninja, patience of a saint, finger tips like a flee and a grip of a sumo wrestler. Aprt from that its easy and normal size i say!
LMFAO!!

this is so true...