ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oil Spray over Bonnet

Ok, i need some help. just driven about 300 miles, from picking up my new car Pug 306 1.9td... yea i know this is a clio forum. but still owning my RT i hope i still qualifly for some of the knowledge that you lot have!

basically woke up this morn, looked at the front of the car and theres oil sprayed all over the bonnet! and it looks like oil down the arches!
where the car was parked there is a small leak.

Im really not happy, and very worried. anybody got any ideas what the likly problem is? im at work at the moment had to rush in, so not had chance to look!

Forgot to clarify the oil was on the outside of the bonnet!

i.e. if it came from me it has sprayed out the front at over the bonnet

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
you didnt drive through junctions 6 - 12 M1 did you? past the big oil factory explosion? lol, that would explain it... lol

Clio 182
cant see how that could happen but i would check oil levels make sure they are ok make a note of what they are then clean off the car and check it again the next day.