ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ok, jailbreak/restore problem :( fao: tom and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right... well installed something wrong yesterday and it buggered up my dialling app. Restored the phone when i got home to the version 2.2 that was backed up yesterday morning (as i didnt want to do 2.2.1 as quickpwn hasn't cracked that one yet), it has booted up and works fine, but it almost seems as though its not jailbroken anymore. :S

I say almost... because, the wallpaper on the lock screen is the one I was using, my new funny icons in SMS are still there, some icons are still hidden and my network logo is still my name? Weird right?
Cydia has gone, as has installer, SPSettings isn't accessible and theme is caput.. booo!

is it just a matter of quickpwn'ing it again?

Citroen DS3 DSport
The jailbreak should simply give you access to Cydia etc again. It's been a long time since I jailbroke my iPhone so not 100% sure if they'll be hidden or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.