ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ok..PS3 MEDIA SERVER Q... Help please :)

Ok, I've got a video file on the mac which for one reason or another WONT play the audio in Quicktime.. it did originally send me to apples website for a plugin but I closed it and it wont show me again. NOW, it DOES play fine with VLC on the mac but when I try on my TV I'm assuming its using QT or its own player and wont play the audio part :(
Any ideas?

Well I can watch the file with audio on my mac with VLC, but when I play it on my TV through my PS3 the audio doesnt work the same as on my mac using quicktime. :(

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Ah I see.

It looks like you would need to convert it to another format or at the very least convert the audio to make it work with the PS3. It's probable the audio codec is not included/compatible.

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
I get this with certain videos files, Like said need to convert but i just burn to DVD and it works