ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ok so im a noob help me out !

Clio 1.2
ok so im not technical wizard when it comes to cars or electrics in that matter... but i got a 1998 clio and have a sony CD player in the car, and just got given sum 6x9's i wanna put them onto the parcel shelf... so heres my problem...

i understand how u make the holes etc in the pacel shelf.. and i 4t i wud just need to use extra wire to go from the old speakers in the rear to the new 1's as thats wot my bro did on his punto... but wen i went to look for my rear speakers, they are in the panels at the back seats, where my bro's where next to his parcel shelf so it was easy to wire from old to new speakers in his... im just wondering how i go about this?!

if any 1 can explain to me id b greatful...

or if any 1 knows where i can find a step by step guide.... i did look but cudnt find any

thanks in advance

Ph1 172 + Combo van
-Take the rear speakers out
-cut the wire behind the white plug and strip the wires back
-feed the new wires through from the old speakers to the boot
-use your own initiative as to what route to take behind panels and carpet
-be carefull not to pinch the wire somewhere
-crimp straight through connectors insualted blue type onto the new wires
-crimp the speaker terminals on the other end and plug them onto the speakers