ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ok so what the hell is this?!

no 'clio' answeres please

since when did they do that rear end/bumper?!

Its the run out edition of the Clio Campus. You se them for sale in paper for cheap money.

Basically its a cheap Clio a way of getting rid of the last of the line of Mk2's.

I like it.

front bumper just needs like an ibiza splitter on it to give it a bit more depth and it will look nice!

RB 182
its the same as mine i think just in a worse colour IMO :approve: can't get the pics up how u do it :eek:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
the clio campus and the mk3 clio will be sold along side each other, the clio campus is seen as the cheapest route to clio ownership, with a subtle update

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
yeh upper grille is straight lines, no dynamique or sport style.

Front looks more in line with the current range imo

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
i really like that front bumper.
wonder how much renault would relieve me of for one!
maybe stick a 172 grill in there

V70 d5 beast
i quite like it actually it looks alot better than the standard bumpers etc, ovously with a 172 grille and lowered etc would look good on my car i reckon?

do renault sell these bumpers by any chance?

Simf40 said:
i quite like it actually it looks alot better than the standard bumpers etc, ovously with a 172 grille and lowered etc would look good on my car i reckon?

do renault sell these bumpers by any chance?
Yep its a normal bumper just like the phase 1 or phase 2 etc bumper.

RB 182
thanks for the thread but i can't for the life of me resize my photos b cos there too big to post :dapprove: any help:eek: ty