ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ok so what the hell is this?!

IMG_0407.JPG

no 'clio' answeres please

since when did they do that rear end/bumper?!

Its the run out edition of the Clio Campus. You se them for sale in paper for cheap money.

Basically its a cheap Clio a way of getting rid of the last of the line of Mk2's.

I like it.

front bumper just needs like an ibiza splitter on it to give it a bit more depth and it will look nice!

RB 182
its the same as mine i think just in a worse colour IMO :approve: can't get the pics up how u do it :eek:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
the clio campus and the mk3 clio will be sold along side each other, the clio campus is seen as the cheapest route to clio ownership, with a subtle update

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
yeh upper grille is straight lines, no dynamique or sport style.

Front looks more in line with the current range imo

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
i really like that front bumper.
wonder how much renault would relieve me of for one!
maybe stick a 172 grill in there

V70 d5 beast
i quite like it actually it looks alot better than the standard bumpers etc, ovously with a 172 grille and lowered etc would look good on my car i reckon?

do renault sell these bumpers by any chance?

Simf40 said:
i quite like it actually it looks alot better than the standard bumpers etc, ovously with a 172 grille and lowered etc would look good on my car i reckon?

do renault sell these bumpers by any chance?
Yep its a normal bumper just like the phase 1 or phase 2 etc bumper.

RB 182
thanks for the thread but i can't for the life of me resize my photos b cos there too big to post :dapprove: any help:eek: ty