ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ok whats the best sat nav system

Clio II and Grand Modus

If you wan´t a stand alone unit go´ for Garmin Street Pilot 2610 or 2620. Nothing can beat them in speed and detail, and they have all the features of the build in systems. Touchscreen and a very good map make ém so easy to use and it´s accurate like no one I ever tried before.

Garmin for portable, although if you have a reflective windscreen youll need an extra antenna and they arent cheap.

The best installed system is Smartnav - you talk to a real person and tell them where you want to go.

Lots of information on http://www.gps-systems.co.ukwww.gps-systems.co.uk

VDO Dayton MS5****

or, on a handheld.. TomTom.

I had Destinator on my CarPC.. and that worked great too.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 10 August 2004
VDO Dayton MS5****or, on a handheld.. TomTom.I had Destinator on my CarPC.. and that worked great too.

Id stay away from destinator 3 (PocketPC) as the version they sold in the UK to UK customers didnt understand roundabouts! Took them months and months to fix it, still not sure if its fixed in the latest version either.