ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

old mouldy window seals

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
the seals around my window are all crappy, bubbled and going green in places. does anyone know ways to fix this? or improve it slightly?

either that or is it possible to get these replaced with new ones? if so how much am i looking at to get this done?

cheers

www.renparts.co.uk
possibly just take a trip to the scrappers. there is sure to be ones with much better condition ones. The Mk1's tend to suffer from the bubbling etc. I imagine theyre expensive from reno. theyre 60 quid per door for a mk2.

Bye Bye 182....
samg1988 said:
the seals around my window are all crappy, bubbled and going green in places. does anyone know ways to fix this? or improve it slightly?

either that or is it possible to get these replaced with new ones? if so how much am i looking at to get this done?

cheers

The green will come off with autoglym rubber and vinal or washing up liquid. Did a grand job on my previous car, however for the bubbling you need new rubbers.

Tungy
I went to Renault and for both sides it came to about £130 so f**k that! Found some much better ones on a Williams at a scarappy mate, so go hae a look around a few.