ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Old pics of the 1.2...(I miss it!)

RS Megane DCi 175
Was sorting through some pics from the other weekend and found some pics of my old Hologram Grey 1.2!
As much as I love the ST - I miss this car! Just got it sorted the way I wanted it and I sold it on. :(
Oh well!
Here's a few from when she was pretty much sorted:
dsc00801h.jpg

dsc01023i.jpg

^^ Fitted a blueflame exhaust as part of the group buy on here!
dsc00662j.jpg

^^ Fitted a full 182 interior I won on eBay for £400.
dsc00798e.jpg

dsc01025.jpg

dsc00799z.jpg

:(

RS Megane DCi 175
Yeah mate they were 17s. Drove to Scotland to pick them up from a member on here!

A well built VW
Yeah mate they were 17s. Drove to Scotland to pick them up from a member on here!

LOL You drove to the border then ONE mile over it to Gretna, was an exciting drive down in the pouring rain to meet you

Nice wheels really suit all clios but looked better on your clio with it being a similar colour its brought back memories now off my old beastly 1.4

RS Megane DCi 175
LOL You drove to the border then ONE mile over it to Gretna, was an exciting drive down in the pouring rain to meet you

Nice wheels really suit all clios but looked better on your clio with it being a similar colour its brought back memories now off my old beastly 1.4

LOL. One mile is still one mile! It was a fun drive home in the hammering rain also! ;) Thanks mate - wasn't sure whether you were still on here!

OZ Superleggera, I got them in 16' back in the day after seeing them on Matts car on here!

Thanks mate, nice to think that mine had a little influence on your sweet motor!

Clio
lovely car mate

just one question ? how come u sold up when it was just starting to take a good shape ?

im guessing you just wanted more speed, I know because i own a 1.2 lol

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry to bump the thread but this car lives about 3 doors down from me. Still has the cliosport sticker in the top of the back window.

Owned by a girl that was a year above me in school, it still looks exactly like this matt! And it looks good too.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i bought the Dynamique interior from you back in the day for my old 1.2 16v, was mint condition hardly used i always remember that, was when people had just started putting 172 interiors into dynamiques and as usual me being me wanted to be different lol

RS Megane DCi 175
lovely car mate

just one question ? how come u sold up when it was just starting to take a good shape ?

im guessing you just wanted more speed, I know because i own a 1.2 lol

Yep! But also got tired of Renault dealers. The ones around here are worse than $hite. :(

Sorry to bump the thread but this car lives about 3 doors down from me. Still has the cliosport sticker in the top of the back window.

Owned by a girl that was a year above me in school, it still looks exactly like this matt! And it looks good too.

Yeah I know! If it's the same girl (which I think it is) then she's a friend of my girlfriend. I made her promise not to spoil it as part of the sale! haha. No pink furry tat I hope?! ;)

Whereabouts do you live then? Is it Orrell way?

i bought the Dynamique interior from you back in the day for my old 1.2 16v, was mint condition hardly used i always remember that, was when people had just started putting 172 interiors into dynamiques and as usual me being me wanted to be different lol

Yeah mate - them were the days! Those seats were indeed mint - never even christened! ;)

Never above 25mpg
TBH if you drove it it'd be a different story. Moved my old Clio on the drive tother day and have to say in comparison to the Sport, it's a whole different kettle of fish!