ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Old Spectator...

Clio 172
Hi Guys

Shaun here from down in sunny devon! Joined back in 2011 when I had a few 172's and have been on the site mainly as a spectator just looking at classifieds and build threads..

Recently purchased another 172 for £500 and took it across to the nurburgring and down to munich(for my stag do), where we originally intended to scrap the car... however the owner of the hotel we stayed at near to the ring offered to meet us in munich and buy it off us!

Photo of the clio...

20155620_10159128047345381_463286405200143702_n.jpg

I forgot how much fun they are!

Now considering getting another 172/182 although they are a bit dated now imo and I perhaps fancy trying a 197.. Would people recommend a 197 or look at a 182 instead?

They seem to be around 3k for either

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
They are both as good as each other in my opinion. personally i prefer driving a 182 a a day to day car.
Whats the full story with wanting to scrap it and sell it in Munich. Sounds like a good story!