ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Old v’s New

The Valver and Williams have a reputation (correctly so from my experience so far!) of being expensive to repair!

What are the 172s like? Are they just as bad for getting things done on them or are they easier to work on?

Well, looking at Neils post about a 172 centre section costing £430.. Id say they pretty expensive.. heh.

BMW 320d Sport

Well valvers and Willys tend to be expensive in labour if you cant do the work yourself. Parts, as usual with Renault, are a bit of a mixed bag - some are reasonable and some are absolutely outrageous eg. £100 for a set of phase 2 plastic rubbing strips

renault pricing dept take the cost of manufacturing a part double it then add whatever they see fit on top, lol. the plastic covers that go on the bolts that hold the seatbelt stalks to the floorpan were about £5.00 each!!!! (this was on my gtturbo btw) from that day on i always ask the price before ordering any parts from renault

williams and trophy

hehe yeah depends wot car the parts are for too....for a valver its double the price ud pay for say a 1.2

and wen u mention williams......well thats another 0 on the end of the price lol