ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Old vs New?

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
Want your guys opinion on this...
On the left we have my 1.4 16v odyssey blue 5 door sport rep.
And on the right we have my mates brand new 1.5 dci 5 door.
d50b18297201d8403a3483835a591dcf.jpg

Which one do you guys prefer, sorry for the bad quality picture.
Cheers.
George.

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
What they all said ^

Although yours is modified whish isn't really fair.

Still a standard clio bodykit just a higher spec ;) the badge js ridiculously big on the new ones, that is one thing I hate the most about it

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
The exterior has grown on me, but they are bloody awful to drive :( I looked at the dCi as my new training vehicle and I was severely disappointed. Needless to say I won't be going back to a Renault Clio any time soon as a work vehicle. Would love to own another mk2 or even Mk3 RS at some point though!

Clio200 EDC Lux
I have owned a 172 a 197 and now a 200tubro. All excellent cars in the own right, just to down to preference as the end of the day!

Pic of mine for those interested (and the haters LOL :rasp:)

15041730380_247b3b0f54_b.jpg

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
I have owned a 172 a 197 and now a 200tubro. All excellent cars in the own right, just to down to preference as the end of the day!

To be honest, I actually love that! Haha gimme!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

No offence, but I can't see any difference between that and my 70 year old neighbours 1.5 dci that he just bought?? Black wing mirrors maybe?

Nissan 350z
The main problem for me is the proportions of everything on the new design. Those headlight units are f*cking huge they make the wheels seem tiny. The Renault diamond is the size of the wing mirrors etc, the list goes on!

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
Also the fact they only come in a 5 door, was interesting in getting one when I heard about them but I started finding things out about them, and it soon put me off

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yours is best!

Also the fact they only come in a 5 door, was interesting in getting one when I heard about them but I started finding things out about them, and it soon put me off

Interesting, really wish they did the ST in 5 door over here.

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
Yours is best!

Interesting, really wish they did the ST in 5 door over here.

Thanks man! See the ST 5 door would look nice, just the new clio sport only in a 5 door, doesn't set it off for me