ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oldest Clio Owner?

R26r R26
As there is a thread already in progress for youngest Clio owner just wondered who is the oldest.If you dont want to give your age just put down your year of birth.lol.:clown:

D

dick

sorry for you guys that have got a clio whilst middle aged.

should have worked harder at school

EDIT FOR ZIPPY - and thats not why, my paypal account is banned... long story, not wasting a post on this :p

Last edited by a moderator:
  vers le haut doigt milieu
I met a bloke at in at the Nurbergring with a striped out 02 plate 172 who was 69.

My dad will be 61 next month, he has a ff 172.

- iirc brasseye (I think it is) his dad is 70 & he has a 182.

Ford Puma

pmsl - I bet you drive a 1.2 :clown:
Also fyi, money in the bank & no mortgage ftw !!!

Surely 20's is not middle aged?

I met a bloke at in at the Nurbergring with a striped out 02 plate 172 who was 69.

Its spelt 'NURBURGRING' and i know the guy your talking about i think, didn't know he was that old though.

#001 172 Exclusive
can i just say there's a woman in congleton with a red 197 she had a 172 before and she's got be 80 odd easy
disabled badge the lot!!! lol
everytime i see her i want shout at her and tell her give it me!!!

172CUP/Fiesta supersport
i'm 33 but the bloke who had my cup before me was 72, since then he has had a 182 and then a trophy and has now ordered a 197.........he will be 75 now!!!!

ph1 172... Sold:(
I've seen an old (and I mean OLD) chinese couple in Bredbury with a Trophy. I gave them a flash (of the lights) and they looked at me like I was about to mug them.

S.

172 A Cupwork Orange™
im not the oldest with a cup im only 30, as for dick saying "we should have worked harder at school" and thats why we drive a clio, what a pile of crap personaly i drive the clio though choice not poverty as im sure a lot of people do, i like the rawness of the clio cup it keeps you on your toes, relax to much in this weather and its brown trouser time

ST

EDIT FOR ZIPPY - and thats not why, my paypal account is banned... long story, not wasting a post on this :p

Your a cheeky little scrote..

Cars are a status symbol to some but to others they are just objects for getting about in..

I could have an M3, Evo or the likes if i wanted but i have my R27 through choice like most of the others in this thread..

My old man had a Clio DCI 80 when he was 50, a Meg DCI 130 last year which was replaced with another Meg DCI 130 lux this year..

Theres nothing wrong with having a clio at any age...i wish people would get over their selves and realise theres more to life!!

vers le haut doigt milieu
pmsl - I bet you drive a 1.2 :clown:
Also fyi, money in the bank & no mortgage ftw !!!

Surely 20's is not middle aged?

Its spelt 'NURBURGRING' and i know the guy your talking about i think, didn't know he was that old though.

Yeah dark blue 172 striped out with roll cage northloop.co.uk sticker on the back. (forgive my spelling)

D

dick

hahaha and they bite again!!

nah im only playing with you boys... and girls.

im 84 and still run about in a Euro styled motor...

Age is irrelivent imo, just because i need to get to the shops quickly doesnt mean i shouldnt do it in style.

Thinking of a R27 for my 85th, i dont think the state pension will cover the finance payments tho?..

Anyone need a kidney?