ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ollie's Silver Cup - JMS RS2/Wilwood/2118

Z4 Coupe
Typical. I've only just seen this was for sale ollie. With out a doubt I'd have bought her from you straight the way! I've been so busy with work lately I didn't see it was forsale!

Lucky fucka Tom!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
This car is one of all time faves on here.

Just got a notification that you commented on this thread for some reason, possibly because I've commented on the thread before?

Totally agree with you there. When this was about I had a 1.2 Clio and dreamed of having a 172/182 like this. Been years since i saw this thread, so I'm going to read it again tomorrow when I should be working haha.

172 Turbo
Read this through when debating buying an RS2, shame the car has been untaxed/moted since 2014 looked like a good one.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
This was my favorite car on the site when this thread was active. I used to always look into this. May read it again for future ideas!

I know that chap (Toms_Clio) that bought it off Ollie. Was a very nice car.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
This was/still is my favourite project thread (for a clio) on here. A really good inspiration and I always love going back and having a read through every now and then. Was the perfect cup imo.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Just got a notification that you commented on this thread for some reason, possibly because I've commented on the thread before?

Totally agree with you there. When this was about I had a 1.2 Clio and dreamed of having a 172/182 like this. Been years since i saw this thread, so I'm going to read it again tomorrow when I should be working haha.

3 years on and I still echo this. Great car!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
100%.

After I posted above, I decided to read the whole thread from start to finish this week, finishing just now.

This is how they should be done. There was nothing tacky about this cup and all the mods was done tastefully. A real inspiration to how a 172/182 should be modified, even 8 years on. In fact, I've just saved some pics from this thread myself for future ideas!