ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Olympus e420?

182 FF Inferno
Seem to remember someone on here using an Olympus E420?? Really close to buying one (twin lens kit), just looking for a bit of feedback really. My main concern is the lack of anti-shake.

Before anyone suggests D40/ Sony A200 etc. I have tried them but struggled with the physical size (small hands:))

182 FF Inferno
ME! I have the twin lens kit and loving it! I sold my D60 to fund a D90 but then car went wrong so ended up buying the E-420 and love it TBH!

Very light, quick, easy to use, loads of features found in higher end cameras etc.

Only uploaded a few to flickr but here they are:

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=olympus&w=23051574@N07

Seem to remember you having one. A few photography forums have warned me off it due to Olympus going there own way on attaching the lens (four thirds or something).

To be honest I can't see this troubling me as I wont be shelling out on loads of lenses. The twin lens pack should cover all my needs and I may pick up a pancake lens.

Bit concerned about lack of anti shake still

I was concerned about the lack of anti shake, but to be honest you learn to live without it. I have the twin lens kit, remote and will be picking up a pancake soon too. All fits in a tiny lowepro bag too!

Mk2 ph1 clio
My dad uses one and my mate used an E520. Both cracking little cameras!

The auto setting on it is pretty good too, only thing i've found is that they can be a little bit noisey.