ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OMG IM A IDIOT, need help please

Clio 1.4 Maxim
Hey guys in need of some help lol, iv got a mk1 1.4 maxim clio and recently fitted 16v wing mirrors and wanted to put to use the exterior temp sender thing, so i bought some 16v dials, got them today in all excitement fitted them now everything works well, but the center digital screen thing does not light up, iv tried about 1000000 bulbs but think i have the wrong ones
its says on the back bulb 74, couldnt find any i had with that nunber on so went to halfrauds couldnt find any there,
do they exsist or am i looking for a bulb that ill never find lol

also the fuel guage on my dials is really slow and well apperead to be stuck at half a tank and it never goes down i filled my car up and still half so....... any ideas or
has any one got a 16v there breaking that will kindly donate me a decent fuel guage that works or the whole dial cluster.... got some pennies waiting really need to get this workin before i find out i ran out of fuel the hard way lol

sorry to bable on but am stuck and need some help!!!!

thanks