ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OMG MOT time

Monaco 172 (5/468)
Ive just got back from taking my 51 plate 172 for its dreaded MOT.

Second year running it passed first time, no messing :cool:

Well happy

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::approve::approve::approve::approve::approve::approve::approve::approve:

I've never understood why folk make these threads:S

If anyone expected their car to fail surely they'd sort the problem(s) beforehand ??

Or do folk only wait mot time or a service to see if somethings wrong ??
I don't, stuff that for a laugh, I check most things weekly.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
To be fair I've only ever passed one MOT first time lol (out of five) was I was pretty happy when it went through :approve:

Yet to have one on my Clio, though running an MOT test at work showed it failed emissions, badly :quiet: reckon the garage I bought it off done a dodgy as that was only two months ago!

Monaco 172 (5/468)
I've never understood why folk make these threads:S

If anyone expected their car to fail surely they'd sort the problem(s) beforehand ??

Or do folk only wait mot time or a service to see if somethings wrong ??
I don't, stuff that for a laugh, I check most things weekly.

I was just happy and wanted to share with my forum chums, I no MOT'er and would'nt know what stuff to look for apart from the normal stuff like tyres etc

BMW E46 330i Touring
Aye, if there's something obviously dodgy then I'll sort it, but then there's always something that's wrong which you didn't expect which fails - this year it was the passenger side caliper causing the handbrake to fail.

I'm always chuffed to bits when a car flies through with no problems.