ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OMG

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I quote "These rims are wrapped in the finest Falcon tyres money can buy (well that might be pushing it a bit but they aint cheap thats for sure). These tyres cost the best part of £200 a corner and they are brand new!!!"

F*CK OFF did they cost 200 a corner
£800 for tyres and brand new? why sell a car after putting brand new tyres on?
Quite obviously a complete bullshitter!

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  ITB BG 182
Sorry i just about wet myself with that lot.

This picture.
815f1df2.jpg

Followed by this text, notice the highlighted bits.

Outside
As you can see I have started to fit the proper V6 bodykit well worth over £1200 (not the cheap knock off version). I have flushed off the rear quarter panels so they blend into the car but I have kept all the other original lines. I have cut out and fabricated new wheel arches to a very high standard (something very few V6 replicas have done). I have moved the petrol cap forward again to a high standard. I have fitted a brand new off the shelf bonnet from Renault but I have fitted real bonnet pins to avoid the bonnet flipping up at high speeds.. I'm sure you've seen the adverts ;-)

High Standards and over cost my f'ing arse. Its a bag of sh-it. I dare some one to ask him whats all the tin foil for?