ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Onboard Track cams.

Italian 3.2 V6
interior or exterior. good quality cams. want to look into buying one for the 182 for the odd track days etc ;)

Please tell :)

how and were have you fitted yours?

PSJ.

RB 182 cup
mine was 7 quid off ebay and all i did was velcro it to the front bumper, my work ordered 10 so i said id have one just to try it out and im well happy its only the size of a key fob and pic quality is good for the price

here my vid from the weekend, the quality is a bit better on the original copy, think youtube cut it

[youtube]bbdkVfEn2w4[/youtube]

If you've got some spare cash - GoPro HD.

Click 720,1080 etc for better quality.

[youtube]OI7x706ODVM[/youtube]

Me spinning at Bedford:

[youtube]AieADWceFeo[/youtube]

And one of the manifolds sound.

[youtube]isOWYLQou_o[/youtube]

Clio sport 182
mine was 7 quid off ebay and all i did was velcro it to the front bumper, my work ordered 10 so i said id have one just to try it out and im well happy its only the size of a key fob and pic quality is good for the price

here my vid from the weekend, the quality is a bit better on the original copy, think youtube cut it

[youtube]bbdkVfEn2w4[/youtube]

do you have a link of the ebay seller selling these ???????

RB 182
Piers, we may have the older GoPro camera (not the HD I think!)for sale as we've moved onto a different onboard set up for the rallying.

It's my cousins, but i'll speak to him tomorrow, would no doubt sell it with the cage mount and whatnot...