ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One less cup :(

Just wanted to share some info/images with community of what was my pride and joy.

Was a normal sat night, finish work. Home. Polish car and and out up to bury St Edmund's to meet at the lorry park. To chat and look at cars :)... Was good clear evening dry. But very unfortunately on my drive up I was struck by a Lexus doing what people have said . 90 at least, could be more. Tried to avoid a car pulling out into the fast lane and hit the back of me spinning 3-4 times into the barrier. Fortunately I was fine part from gash to head and few aches n pains. The Lexus driver also walked away the same .

172 Cup
:(
sorry for your loss...

but don't blame the Lexus driver, blame the person he had to avoid who changed lanes into the path of another car. Or I'm misunderstanding it and he came tanking up behind a car in L2 and forgot there was a car in front of him so had to swerve into L3?

best start looking for another one?

Sorry to hear that :( Glad you're okay though, and the lexus driver is alright.

Scarble kinda has a point, but the Lexus driver shouldn't have been doing 70+ anyway ;)