ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One nights work... *PICS*

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Started of with this........

DSCF2103.gif

DSCF2105.gif

DSCF2104.gif

Got this.....

DSCF2106.gif

Ended up with this......

DSCF2109.gif

And put what we took off onto this......

DSCF2113.gif

DSCF2110.gif

People who dont own coilovers..... BUY THEM! You have no idea what your missing!!!!

ITB'd 182...
hopefully your gonna get another clio,hense the reason you took off the suspension??:rolleyes:

guppy said:
hopefully your gonna get another clio,hense the reason you took off the suspension??:rolleyes:
I doubt it, what sensible person would ever buy another one after owning one before? :S

ITB'd 182...
supose.just thort yyou might have wanted something newer or with lower mileage.my appologese:eek:

Dansta said:
COuldnt have said it better myself.

Might ask you to have a look at mine pete, just make sure all is right....
That would involve you actually coming to Chelmsford when you say you will though! ;)

Weeman sucks ****
About the same state as mine is at the moment too. Havent got the time to clean her.

Well done Pete, get some better shots up of that badboy. What a difference they make eh Newms?? How f**king high?!?!

Any rubbage Pete?

You f*****s say im a yokel but even a westc*ntry farmer like me doesnt have as much s**t plastered all over his car. Looking good Pete and nice 4x4 cup Mark ;)