ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One of the best car collections in the WORLD!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
All sat there and i bet hardly any are used.

Such a shame.

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
amazing, i wonder if he has kept all of the older cars from new? or has he has them restored. some collection.

Clio 1.2 16v
They all get used, and are regularly shown to the public/owners clubs. The owner isn't a sheikh. The owner is Ken Lingenfelter of Lingenfelter Performance.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Pretty simular to the CS mansion basement.

I love american muscle!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Italian and German cars are stunning compared to the American pish

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I was going to say, all the car batteries seem to be hooked up and there are history plaques to go with a few of the cars, that and the fact there are quite a lot of the same type of cars, its clearly a proper enthusiast not some rich playboy sheik with too much money and not enough taste. ( IMHO ofcourse ;) )

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
Isnt there some american guy who's name starts with J that also has about 500 cars as well and a jet powerd bike ROFAL :D ?????

alien green rs133
walks into room with german p**n, whats with random audi in corner :S

and whats the purple thing next to bugatti?

no r8!!!!

ValverInBits
Thought the yank crap was never going to end!

doubt there are many places in the world where you can find a veyron and a reventon within 10 feet of eachother.
Like the colours on the veyron too.

White R26/Stripped Valver
Through most of that video I was thinking, 'Where are the good cars?'

Then they came, saved the best for last.

amazing collection, the american cars do nothing for me though

i swear i saw an r8?

love the alfa!!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
F40's give me goose bumps every time i see one i think its all down to it being a fave car from my childhood

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
jay leno's collection is epic, i love that sports car he has which is made out of an old truck ( as is an peterbuilt tractor unit) its huge and mental.

Turbos.
Amazing! I know he's American but i could happily halve the amount of cars by ditching most of those yank tanks!