ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One very angry S2000

Lol at the side exit. Surprised he gets away with it in the US. Let's face it your talking about a country where people sue each other for something as pathetic farting in the same zip code as them.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Lol at the side exit. Surprised he gets away with it in the US. Let's face it your talking about a country where people sue each other for something as pathetic farting in the same zip code as them.

It and knows.

That must be a handful! Bet its fun though :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Side exits are allowed in the US, albeit lower than that one!

F150 SVT has them, as does the Viper/SRT-10/SRT Ram etc.

Ph 1 172
if the engine can handle all tat power why didn't honda make it more of an animal in the first place??? im not talking like 700bhp but like half of thay would of been nice lol and i love the end bit where it says all this was filmed in mexico anyways and was computer generated lol

BMW F21 125d
Can someone tell me what the name of the backing music is on that vid, its the same that is used in the saw films.

Awesome Car. A standard S2000 would be enough for me.

RB 182 Cup
if the engine can handle all tat power why didn't honda make it more of an animal in the first place??? im not talking like 700bhp but like half of thay would of been nice

Fuel consumption... reliability... tyres...

Awesome car though

Turbos.
Suprised it can take that...with an longevitiy anyway.

Surely that side exit will set fire to the front wing one day!

Tangoed Works
that is crazy, a super sleeper if I ever saw one. love that side exhaust, just mental! flame your opposition before you even set off.