ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One week with a 182

F/F Titanium 182
I've had my 182 one week now from new and have done about 1000 miles, what a f$"@ing car!!! :D
Gave my dad a go (he's in his 60's and always been an advocate of audi craftmanship) say's he would trade my mum in on one lol !!
Everyone of my mates that have driven it want one, and i don't blame them its amazing!!
The only problem i have is that everyman and his dog now want to drive up my arse in there rep mobiles, and wait for it i had a SMART car trying to take the piss!!!

Der Panzer
They're not Evos or STIs, but they are the most fun you can have for the money. Sometimes I regret buying one, then I shake my head and put the foot down; that make up for all it's shortcomings. :)

Glad you're wearing a s**t-eating grin. :D :D :D

artic blue 182
Davey_182 said:
Gave my dad a go (he's in his 60's and always been an advocate of audi craftmanship) say's he would trade my mum in on one lol !!
quote]

lol nice one:D

had mine since last june and still love it to bits:approve:

MINI JCW
They really are fantastic value for money, and its the way the power is delivered thats creates all the fun. My brother used to have a 330ci similar performance to the 182, but that felt really refined where as the 182 is insane

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Had my 172 two weeks.

Loving it just as much. Refined and comfortable. Yet put your foot down and you awake a bit of a beast.

See plenty people looking at it too either when driving or parked up.

Neighbours love it too.

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
I've had my 182 since october and i still get a massive rush when i put my foot down!! I driven 106Gti's and new golf Gti's and none of them compare to how good these are!!!

Jaff

Cam

182 Cup
Ive tried and tried to get my dad to have a go of my car but he said he's too scared after i took him to pick his car up after a service!!! pmsl!!
1 year and 12,000 miles that happy pedel still makes me smile even after being back into Renault at least 7 times for various faults!

F/F Titanium 182
Cheers guys, good to know your happy too!! Anyone reading this who may want to consider ctrs etc should, but try a 172/182 and you will never look back. Top car!!

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
My dad wouldn't even have a go of mine (he's in his 60's aswell) ! Has has never liked fast cars since he got his top of the range (according to him) Ford Cortina 2.0l nicked outside a working mans club !!! My bro drove my cup and absolutly loved it, even more than the Focus RS he was driving

BMW Z4 3.0i
Davey_182 said:
The only problem i have is that everyman and his dog now want to drive up my arse in there rep mobiles, and wait for it i had a SMART car trying to take the piss!!!

Look at the pedals in the foot well, locate the pedal on the right hand side, put it through the bulkhead and see tailgating problems vanish into the distance in the rear-view mirror! :)

AS SO MANY OF YOU HAVE SAID THERE IS NOTHING LIKE GOING OUT CRUISING LOOKING FOR SOME SOMEONE TO HAVE A BIT OF FUN WITH.LOVE ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF MERCEDES/BMW DRIVERS SO MANY OF THEM WITHOUT A CLUE AS TO WHAT THE CLIO CAN DO.JUST LOOK DOWN THERE NOSE AT IT UNTILL YOU LEAVE THEM STANDING.QUALITY CARS LOVE IT WHEN YOU GET TO 5000rpms.COULD BE DOING WITH A CRUISE THE NOW WORKS DOING MY NUT IN