ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Online Insurance for U21s

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Does anyone know of any insurance companies that give quotes online for under 21s. Ive already tried CIS.

Thanks

Rick

try jewel insurance in maidstone ask for marion tell her john bond suggested them. there number is 01622 693003

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Cheers people, Liverpool Victoria were by far the cheapest, almost half the price of other companies!!

The lowest quote I got for a 19 year old with no NCB driving a 1.4RT (inc Alloys and suspension) was £687.46. This was with a pretty hefty £450 excess. They also quoted £832.35 with £300 excess. I got these quotes over the phone and they were cheaper than the ones I got off the net!

This was also helped because my dad is a CSMA member who apparently get discounts with Liverpool Victoria, bonus!!!!!!

Rick

Lionel Richie

I phoned Tesco today to get a quote on a 172 ...................................

......£3543 with £700 excess!!!!!

1.2 it is then!!!!!