ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oooh It arrived...

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 29 August 2003

Always knew you were a Cup WANNA BE lol
haha.. the Cup part of the badge is staying well and truly off my car.. I dont want people thinking I have a "lesser" model now do I ;)

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

_KDF you are an I.T gimp, is that a sprayed case? Please dont tell me you did that yourself?;)

AIYA, on a mug would of been cooler, could of bragged to yer mates at work!

Look, a mug thats actually a cup!!!!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

lol @ benr..

maybe I will get some more badges :) start my own line of mugs for cup owners..

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Paul_CTR on 29 August 2003

_KDF you are an I.T gimp, is that a sprayed case? Please dont tell me you did that yourself?;)
how did you know my job description..

Yes that is a sprayed case, but it was bought like that.. it wasnt a DIY job, seems to pick up fingerprints easily though.. you can see them in the photo. :D

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 29 August 2003

eh the badges were about 2 and a half quid..

Nice and subtle. did you get them direct from Renault? I think Ill get some for mine.... Do they do 160? might be closer to the mark from what ive read!

mk1 172

how do i get these badges ? i am desperate to know this folks !

it doesnt just have to be 172 cup badges, i mean sport badges or anything

cheers

darswold

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

You can get them direct from renault, if you look in the media section for a thread called Cup pics.. 2 pages long IIRC then it has the order code for the cup badges in that thread.. sorry dont have the sport badge code.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

no website, just go into your local renault dealer walk up to you "friendly" renault person at the parts department and say

"eer.. Ill ave some of them there badges please"

_KDF that 172 badge looks the nuts below the clio badge, sorry mate but im gonna have to linch the idea and have one on mine, haahaha. ;)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

vavavoom172, no probs mate.. its flattery isnt it ?

Craggy, nah .. keep em guessing ;)

ps. now I know why half the Cups have their 172 badges on squint.. they are a bugger to work with cause they are so small.

mk2 172

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 30 August 2003

Craggy, nah .. keep em guessing ;)
lol, the cheek, however its true:(, theyll just have to settle for gmc motorsport i guess to put the fear into them

darswold m8

here u go;

"Sport" badge - 6000068214 - £18.00 each +vat
"CUP172" badge - 7711291177 - £2.01 each +vat

hope this helps

Ad

MK2 FRS

Surprised people havent seem this before, I got mine position at the top right of the O, Good cheap mad though. I saw this on a car at the french are show.

Mine should be here tomorrow. Were buying 2 plain white mugs to put the "CUP" part of the logo on :D. Mind you, I dont like the yellow, so Im painting it silver to match the rest of the logos.

Quote: Originally posted by Rhys on 01 September 2003

Mine should be here tomorrow. Were buying 2 plain white mugs to put the "CUP" part of the logo on :D. Mind you, I dont like the yellow, so Im painting it silver to match the rest of the logos.
Would love to see this as I was thinking of making the 172 silver on my silver car.

172, Tiguan

_KDF, bought the badges, had them weeks. Got the Cup today so will be fitting them this evening so everything is nice and perfect! LOL!

Quote: Originally posted by TonyKL on 01 September 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Rhys on 01 September 2003

Would love to see this as I was thinking of making the 172 silver on my silver car.

Ill put piccies up tomorrow once Ive fitted them.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 01 September 2003

_KDF, bought the badges, had them weeks. Got the Cup today so will be fitting them this evening so everything is nice and perfect! LOL!
nice work.. heh. make sure you put them on the right way.. have a few wicked strength lagers first so they are nice and squint ..

Yellow will look mint on a blue or black or red 172 (contrasting colours) but on the silver its a bit lost - red would work on the silver better but still looks good.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i want to get some badges made up saying turbo, to go with the new engine in small text like the 172 numbers but dunno where to get em, ne 1 got an idea ? also when u wash the mug wont the CUP fall off.