ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

oooh, me flaps!

VW Potato

sit in your drivers seat. Look down to your left at the trim that covers the sills on the passenger side. Run your eye along it until you come to a flap. Theres one on the opposite side on drivers side too. Whats under the flap? Any ideas?

g

VW Potato

sheesh, I never thought that what lays underneath would be as exciting as...the chassis number! :D

Youre prolly right, Chavy.

g

Renault Laguna Coupe

Under the flap you will find a piece of paper, the words written on it read....

"Aha you stupid Engleesh. We ave fooled you into paying 20,000 Euros for this piece of sh#t that we knocked together one Friday afternoon whilst we were planning our next strike."

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 17 April 2003

Under the flap you will find a piece of paper, the words written on it read....

"Aha you stupid Engleesh. We ave fooled you into paying 20,000 Euros for this piece of sh#t that we knocked together one Friday afternoon whilst we were planning our next strike."

LMFAO @ Mike :D

Lee

BMW M2C

I reckon it gives them easy access when it goes in for a service. They just lift it with a screw driver, throw in some old screws, and there you have it another rattle to contend with :D

VW Potato

Quote: Originally posted by Rod Street on 17 April 2003

I reckon it gives them easy access when it goes in for a service. They just lift it with a screw driver, throw in some old screws, and there you have it another rattle to contend with
aye, and theres prolly a half hour labour charge for it!

g

Lee

BMW M2C

I gave mine a little tug the other day, but as it was so stiff I decided to leave it alone :oops:

No doubt they will fall off in due time. :D

Quote: Originally posted by Rod Street on 17 April 2003

I gave mine a little tug the other day, but as it was so stiff I decided to leave it alone :oops:

No doubt they will fall off in due time. :D
:eek::eek::eek:

Id see a Doctor about that if I were you! :eek:

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

If you look under the flap there should be a fixing point for a child seat strap !!

Nowt interesting !! Sorry !!

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Oh ok someones gonna say why is there one on the drivers side as well aint ya !! Coz kids cant drive cars !!

They put em on both sides for left hand / right hand drive cars !! So that they dont have to build two different types of shell !!