ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ooooooooo Nice Tyres

Skoda Fabia vRS

i jus been to Halfords, now i did only go for some inline crimp connectors, however i saw a car on the way with gleamin tyres, so i had a look at that too when i got in there, and could i resist buyin it, could i f**k

i got Turtle Wax Extreme Tyre Gel, its smells weird but i like it, and it does a really good job, just have to wait an see how long it lasts, though it does say it lasts longer than sprays

Skoda Fabia vRS

o, an i never see 172s down my way

but on the way there an back i saw 2, 1 red an one black, both mark 2s......dont spose anyone on here was passin through St Helens tonight ?

Skoda Fabia vRS

i think this Extreme range must be the new premium T/W range, as ive only jus noticed it does cost a bit more than the other stuff, ive never really fancied tryin but i think im gonna try the rest of the range now

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Since you appear to be talking to yourself I will join in!

I have always used the Extreme Turtle was stuff and it is great especially the tyre gel, just make sure it dries before u use the car otherwise you will get loads of crap stuck to your wheels!!