ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OOPS anyone off here?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
DSC00610.jpg

spotted on e38 :(

all 3 came off the rd

spot the 2nd clio?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Pmsl! Good spot!

Look where that golf ended up!

Black R27, 205gti
Its like Lost. The road suddenly disapeared and they were in another time. The magic white crystal is key evidence.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's actually really funny.

In that first picture you can't even see tyre marks in the mud in that direction!

Artic Blime 182
Lol, wrong turn 4 (the film)?

How do you think they manade to end up the ways they did? i.e. tracks damage etc

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
so, had a lovely eventful evening last night, few mates were over mine, got bored so decided to go for a drive, me leading in my mk4 (can you see where this is going), followed by my 2 mates both in clio's, along with a 4th mate in the second clio, was pissing it down with rain and were all pushing it a bit to fast to be truthful, took a back lane to head back towards home, came down a hill at about 40, having not been down there in a while had forgotten how tight one of the bends was, heads down towards the left, coming down the hill, locked the wheels up as it was so wet, and ended up heading straight of the road, bank disappears from the level of the road (obvious from the pics) i ended up shooting off the bank, 15ft of air later, the front dug in, carried on travelling, drivers side wing hit a tree, front passenger side hit a different tree and flicked the car round to the angle u see it at in the pics

the first clio (number plate ending in MXX) saw me disappear and put the anchors on, managed to make it furthest round the corner than me but still came off, came down the shorter section of bank at an angle hitting the drivers side against a small cluster of tree/bramble smacking the door and rear quater in, and smashing the drivers window and ended up buried in the brambles

2nd clio (number plate ending in HCF) saw us both disappear off the road, and like both of us before, locked up and shot of the bank as well ending up buried further in to the brambles only coming to a hault when the front bumper absorbed a tree

everyone jumped out uninjured apart from one cut on my mate in the MXX clio

this happened at about midnight last night, a powerful saab went past and helped us try and pull MXX out, almost got it all the way up the bank trying to reverse up with the assistance of being pulled up by the saab, but couldnt get it all the way out, so tried to drive it back round the bank and come up the other side where it was less of a gradient, but got it stuck where u see it in the pics from this morning (the other 2 lads stayed at mine last night and we went to retrieve them this morning)

my dad called 2 recovery trucks to come and help us get them out, winched all 3 off the road (have HD video of this being done) all 3 cars still run, mine and HCF popped our radiators although my warning lights are coming on, HCF has a faulty clutch now and wouldnt go in to gear properly, MXX didnt seem to bad but obviosuly not good

just glad everyone was ok, although all have minor whiplash, but everyone stayed calm and we got it handled pretty well

oh btw anyone want any parts of it? have sold the gti rear lights, and im keeping the stereo, but give us a shout if your after anything, interior is still in good condition

This post has been edited by strapON®: Today, 01:22 AM

E90
so, had a lovely eventful evening last night, few mates were over mine, got bored so decided to go for a drive, me leading in my mk4 (can you see where this is going), followed by my 2 mates both in clio's, along with a 4th mate in the second clio, was pissing it down with rain and were all pushing it a bit to fast to be truthful, took a back lane to head back towards home, came down a hill at about 40, having not been down there in a while had forgotten how tight one of the bends was, heads down towards the left, coming down the hill, locked the wheels up as it was so wet, and ended up heading straight of the road, bank disappears from the level of the road (obvious from the pics) i ended up shooting off the bank, 15ft of air later, the front dug in, carried on travelling, drivers side wing hit a tree, front passenger side hit a different tree and flicked the car round to the angle u see it at in the pics

the first clio (number plate ending in MXX) saw me disappear and put the anchors on, managed to make it furthest round the corner than me but still came off, came down the shorter section of bank at an angle hitting the drivers side against a small cluster of tree/bramble smacking the door and rear quater in, and smashing the drivers window and ended up buried in the brambles

2nd clio (number plate ending in HCF) saw us both disappear off the road, and like both of us before, locked up and shot of the bank as well ending up buried further in to the brambles only coming to a hault when the front bumper absorbed a tree

this happened at about midnight last night, a powerful saab went past and helped us try and pull MXX out, almost got it all the way up the bank trying to reverse up with the assistance of being pulled up by the saab, but couldnt get it all the way out, so tried to drive it back round the bank and come up the other side where it was less of a gradient, but got it stuck where u see it in the pics from this morning (the other 2 lads stayed at mine last night and we went to retrieve them this morning)

my dad called 2 recovery trucks to come and help us get them out, winched all 3 off the road (have HD video of this being done) all 3 cars still run, mine and HCF popped our radiators although my warning lights are coming on, HCF has a faulty clutch now and wouldnt go in to gear properly, MXX didnt seem to bad but obviosuly not good

just glad everyone was ok, although all have minor whiplash, but everyone stayed calm and we got it handled pretty well

oh btw anyone want any parts of it? have sold the gti rear lights, and im keeping the stereo, but give us a shout if your after anything, interior is still in good condition

Whats the collective term for a large group of talentless w*****s?

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T

Says it all.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Golf gets top marks for furthest away from the road.

Ninja Clio in the bushes wins on Ninja-ness.

Other Clio wins on managing to face the wrong way.

That picture is full of win.