ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oops, I erm went off 'track'.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Caught it on camera and managed to sort out the ABS debate once and for all while I was at it :approve:

A lesson in c0ckiness...

[youtube]hVL7cqqWg6Y[/youtube]

williams and trophy
thats what handbrakes are for ;)

if it had been a williams.there wouldnt have been any probs ;)

abs= pussy

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Great little vid! A couple of days ago there was a thread about the 172/182/cup performance, where someone said something like "well if you had a cup it'd be a different story, super car eater" but it seems they were mistake, the 172 cup, cone eater :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I hope you paid compensation to the family of those dead cones...

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
love it! great example of what you've just said and coming back to bite you :p

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
LOL, Atleast it was in the wet though, you have a good excuse ;), That looked like a fairly tight cone lay out

James

E90
What you cant see in that vid is a white volvo sat behind him, with police lights and hazards flashing, holding up the rest of the cars, while he drags the cones out pmsl I was roffling

Weeman sucks ****
What you cant see in that vid is a white volvo sat behind him, with police lights and hazards flashing, holding up the rest of the cars, while he drags the cones out pmsl I was roffling

or the e36 i was sat in drifting past while laughing out the window..."sorry"

good effort mark

E90
Not a scratch, its cone proof that shed LOL and they fecking weigh some, we had to stick all 800 back on the truck LOL

Renaultsport 220T
I think you need to change ur forum name.....

arnold-schwarzenegger-conan-the-barbarian-c10102058-copy.jpg

Nimbus 197
lol, at least you are big enough to admit it. I think that is where the ABS comes in handy, for when you oooops just that once....

53 Clio's & counting
lol fair play mate love it!

That looked saoking wet and with how much rubber would have been led down on that tarmac you were on a no winner from the start there i think

Integra Type-R DC2
Hah, I worked on that building your driving towards at about 47 secs. I was sat a bit further along the road, in our works van having my snack, watching Challenger 2's roll past. Bit surreal.