ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oops not again Aarh!

clio cup 200
Just join this club as I brought my misses a clio cup 172 when they first came out and I had the subaru but kept blowing up engines (4 to be precise!)then realised her car was more fun then we had children good but cars got bigger and slower. So brought her a s max but the 2.5t with 270 ponies bladdy fast mpv yep it dose the 160 mph on the clock!
Anyway this is about the clio I was a proud owner of a 200 cup! 4 hours ago, I went for this as the wifes took every thing I gave it, I did break a couple of engine mounts on warrenty but as I do drive hard thats all that went wrong far enough I thought so made a short list up!
evo - 3000 miles for a service, bad point
subaru - 4 blown engine 2 gear boxes driveshaft turbo, bad point
focus - got a bigger version, bad point
clio - good fun good reliable, yippee good point

WRONG Had a white clio sport 200 cup for ONE HOUR and F$£&ED up the cluctch :banghead:

Clio 172
Welcome - bad luck, hard to read that post btw!

Attachments

• tHw0b.jpg
    tHw0b.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 29
  E46 320D Tourer!
If someone can post the deciphered version please! Might take MI6's computers a while mind you!

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
What the hell do you do to your cars! I hope i never ever own anything thats been driven by you. Cars that I've seen regularly used for motorsport for the last decade by fellow competitors and take home class wins last longer than yours by the sound of it!!

I hope you find something that can stand up to your abuse.

Glad you found it fun - but this won't end well if you treat it as s***e as you treat your other cars.

The engines and gearboxes - are you blind (rev counter, lights) and deaf (loud noises)?

clio cup 200
It was at the right price but had 27000 miles on the clock still has 6 months warrenty but I have no idea of previous owner perhaps this is why he sold it back to renault! sorry if you don't understand first post.