ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Operation sl@g.....

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Changed the wheels for the pod this sunday....:evil: Gunna clean it tomos or sat. Looks quite good filthy if you ask me though....

black1.gif

black2.gif

black4.gif

Valver..
ive met a few girls like your car... looks mint buddy!!! how much is your car lowered at the front!!! you gotta do us Valver and Williams boys justice on sun!!!! :D :D

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Looks bloooody gorgeaus mate, the black onto willy blue looks better than i expected!! :approve:

ITB'd GDI Original?
Sorry to invade, had it been raining at the pod the night before on those vids you posted Martin? Think i must be getting pre mk1 vs mk2 jitters!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Yep it had although they spent 8:30 till 12:30 drying it with the huge jet thing they have. By the time they had finished it was bone dry but still very slippy.Did'nt get above 2-3 degrees all day.....

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
love it tom!!!!

and lucky mate.....weathers looking fine for sunday and the next couple of days so reckon we should be ok!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers lee have a good'un too! Have sent you a pm about drivin up there...

Cheers people! Looks mean and low as fook out on my drive!

Adams_16v - you might have to take me for a blip in your car!! Its my Birthday today so Pleeease? lol!!

Golf GTD
looks like something you'd be happy to wake up next to, yet still a bit worried you might have caught something ;)

Dirty cars are faster.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
deicided i'd give it a once over this morn.:eek:

black5.gif

Must say i'm loving 15's though!