ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinion - Black stripes on a titanium 182

Clio 182FF
Greets,

I'm toying with the idea of trying something a bit different.

I know that the white stripes are only meant to be on racing blue sports but I am wondering what peoples thoughts were of two black/cabonish stripes on a titanium 182?

Has anyone done this?

Last edited:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
You had better put turinis and silver visions on it to take focus away from the said stripes to keep the masses happy.

That will go down like a lead balloon on here...

Clio 182FF
+1 on the photoshop, i tried but i would have gotten a better result if i'd have used crayons. Already got silver visions and turini's are planned ;)

Clio 172 cup
why not paint the side strips black, this would make it look 5% more like a ph1 and it will make you feel like your driving a faster car and you would get soooo much more respect!! LOL

Clio 182FF
Abandoned the idea. Just going to wait until I have it resprayed. Going to have it done white when the time comes, possible with dark turini's.

200 Gordini
A lad near me has amphasite stripes on his black 182.. looks okay tbh! but not my taste.

He also has cup badges when its not a cup but thats a different story.