ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinionnnsss :)

Well, as I've said before, just ordered a black 1.2 i-Music and had a couple of ideas to run past ;) I'm going to have to get everyhing fitted by Renault as I want to keep the warrenty valid.

So was thinking a set of Renaultsport carbon skirts and a black Renaultsport spoiler. Just as I prefer these to any big ironing board aftermarket thing I could buy, ermm was also thinking of getting the rear quater panel decals in White, and crack on some White 17" team dynamic pro race 2's (always loved these wheels, and i think they'd suit the Clio down to a tee. Also wanted about 40mm lower, but I'd assume even if I got Renault to do this wouldn't it affect the warrenty?

As an after thought though, do they do wind deflectors for the III, as I love the look on newer cars :)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
No on the decals. Also, just fit everything yourself. Lowering it will only effect the warranty if it is found to be the cause of a problem.

Ahhh right, not completely repping it then :-/ skirts out the window then haha

nahh it's staying standard for about 6months until sound system, and then just thinking after a while getting everything else :-/

need to talk to Renault about the lowering tbf

Skoda Fabia vRS
if you have all the money for all these extras, and the insurance hike that will go with em, why not buy a sport in the first place ?