ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions and Thoughts Required ->

Thats wat im worried about as i do really like the standard lights but curious as to what these will do to the car???? looks wise

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Really need to see them on a car before I can give an honest opinion. I was considering some for mine, but I swear they didnt look like that though.

Planning for a 182...
"CLIO 2 (MK2) ANGEL EYE HEADLAMPS £0.00+vat (£0.00) ... Pair"

Why not, they're free!! ;)

Clio 1.2 8v
ive got angel eyes on mine but mines mk2 ph1. the bubbly shape 1.

i think they look awsome as i got halo fog lights behind my mesh.

i no ppl dnt like em some ppl do some dont.

its all personal preference if u like em then go for it. i think angel eyes look smart. only genuine ones tho. no tacky ones off ebay that look rubbish.

i think if you had a silver clio they would actually look very nice think the standard non hallogen lights for clio look really gash..go for it buddy!!!

1.8 Civic EX
spray the chrome bits blak then you'll be sorted....would look wrong on your car mate I think cos its black they would stand out real bad!

Chocolate Bar™
ive got angel eyes on mine but mines mk2 ph1. the bubbly shape 1.

i think they look awsome as i got halo fog lights behind my mesh.

i no ppl dnt like em some ppl do some dont.

its all personal preference if u like em then go for it. i think angel eyes look smart. only genuine ones tho. no tacky ones off ebay that look rubbish.

the ph1 ones are loads nicer than those though