ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinions on alloy choice

phase 1 172
these wheels on my ph-quick as i`ve gotta get rid of wot i`ve got now!
reasons r the titanium look similar to the 182 but different at the same time and the others r similar to the standard oz`s but again slightly different so they dont look the same as every other

all opinions welcome

cheers

Attachments

• alloy2.jpg
    alloy2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 33
  • alloy1.jpg
    alloy1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 101_0460 (576 x 432).jpg
    101_0460 (576 x 432).jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 69
  phase 1 172
u must b the 1st 2 say that! i fink i want somefin abit more aggressive but not sure wot 2 go 4

C

Clio_Craig

i think this colour wud look good against ur car imo, but i always get abused for my choice in wheels lol

phase 1 172
i agree i`m dead set on the anthracite look, looks more mean and really goes wiv the red paint

C

Clio_Craig

lol i agree awful photoshop, u just got to member that your putting alloys on to give it ur own personal touch and to ur taste, so ur always gonna get negative feed back. but just go with something u will be happy with

C

Clio_Craig

lol well if i was u, blow the wolfrace out the water mr indecisive haha

Turbos.
Why not get some original OZ F1's, or in 16" if you must, and then paint them black. Thend o the yellow detailing in this photo in flame red instead?

framhjul.jpg

phase 1 172
that is the only trouble wiv them which is the width of the spoke i still fink anthracite over pure black tho

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Don't like the whole jap wheel on euro car look im afraid.

I'd go with some 16" pro race 1.2's in black.

Clio3 1.4 16v dynamique
I like the first ones. I've got 16" wolfraces going on mine when they get here, Ikon plus.

phase 1 172
where can u get then from wudnt mind them the trouble wiv the standards is they`re not big enuf 4 the front bumber and skirts

You can still buy the Renault 16" F1 Cup alloy over any Renault parts desk.

Work out at £149.99 each (incl centre cap)

phase 1 172
to be honest wot eva mine r worth thats on it now as they`re pretty much brand new wiv not a single scratch or mark on any of the alloys

C

Clio_Craig

hmm im not to sure that u will get a good set of wheels for 250£ without having to pay for them to be refurbed, i might be wrong lol