ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinions on coilovers

clio 1.4 16v dynamic
just bought a clio last week supprised all the fun to be had with this little car ive only got the 1.4 16v anyways started to mod it and just after some feedback of what coilovers people go for on there clios and whats best really. any other tips on where to get parts from and what part to go for much appreciated so far iver got

rear omp strut
front ktec strut
and k&n air filter

coilovers needed :)

Stripped yozza'd cup
On a non sport, coilovers are really more for show. So by that token, any of them really. K-tec are quite popular.

clio 1.4 16v dynamic
ive got plans on doing the ktech engine conversion just got to look more into it and wait for my insurance company to stop robbing me

Black Clio GT
any of the cheap ones if your not after massive performance/adjustability (rokkor, k-tec/raceland, v-maxx) ect
pay a 10er and join up, you will be able to get in the parts for sale section, loads of bargins to be had in there.....

clio 1.4 16v dynamic
already payd up :) and maybe later on when my insurance goes down ill look into a clio sport

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
I used to trackday a 1.4 Peugeot 205 with £3k of suspension and tyres. Was great fun and it was rare to be passed even on power circuits like Silverstone. Corners were always fun :D

i had a 1.4 16v not so long ago. i found apex 60mm springs and shoks made the car stick like glue along with polly bushes! k-tek sell all of these. defo buy them if you want good handeling, well worth the money!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
ive got plans on doing the ktech engine conversion just got to look more into it and wait for my insurance company to stop robbing me

They will probly charge you more to convert it than it costs to buy a 172 .