ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on my site please...

I think the second one is better as it explaisn what the site is about quicker but the spacing looks to big.

172 Cup
Honestly?? Neither mate.. If you want it to be a success then you need to improve it alot imo.

That's not disrespecting your ability, it's better than mine, but it looks a bit "amateurish" at the moment. No offense intended.

BMW M3 - For Sale!
yeah griff, definitely. i'm forever tweakin it at the mo so it should look more professional at some point in the future lol

thanks so far guys. more opinions please :D

1, but agree with Griff.

Theres a very fine art from making a site and then making it look professional. Good luck with it fella!

You wouldn't have much success releasing that site commercially. No offence but it looks like something someone knocked up in frontpage. What methods are you using for processing the forms and saving sensitive password data?

Not a Clio
No offence but what's going on with the pictures of the balls?

I've tested it in Opera 9 and Firefox 1.5.0.4, it looks poorly tiled. I haven't got IE to try it in.

Here's a screenshot in case it's not doing it in your browser:

Clicky

The buttons look a tad un-professional as does the animation of daily pounds.

Sometimes less is more.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
better mate.

id defo do the following tho:

- nice background pattern, or colour
- rollovers on the links so you know what your hovering over

if you want a hand with anyhting let me know pal. I'm in web designer mode at the mo working on a new site lol!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
links work for me, but go to old style site.

background i can just see. i would go for a nice light diagonal or a gradient or something to break the page up from the content!

i use the light diagonals far too often but they always look nice i reckon.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
something like this maybe? but a tad darker on ur site i reckon.

dead easy to do, just a 5px x 5px image repeated across the whole background.

link

BMW M3 - For Sale!
hmm... i'm not too sure about changin the background.
i definitely need some kind of pictures where the main text is at the mo but i'm stuck for ideas :S

BMW M3 - For Sale!
nothin i do is ever good enough for you guys is it! lol
cant be bothered to keep changin the design so leavin it how it is for now

craig, you are the 145th member, good luck! you can split the profits with me if u win! lol

Last edited:
  RenaultSport Clio 172
Hiya

Second one looks better, but liek folk have said, looks like it's kinda done with Frontpage and a handbook (no offence). I'm not a fan of the moving GIFs either, always think they're a bit cheesy.