ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinions on this (photoshop..)

172 M69 eater

can ppl give me opinions on this, the more i look at my car the more it looks like a fridge on wheels. I am putting black wheels on it but want ppls opinions on black detailing it....

my mates suggestion really but i cant make my mind up on whether it looks good or not (more pics to follow as i photoshop em)

firstly, valver front, debadged with an ibiza splitter (actually nicked this off the forum and debadged it - sorry to whoevers pride and joy iv abused!) - paint splitter and bumpstrips gloss black

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/jpatty28/t.jpg

172 M69 eater

opinions? is my mates idea (cop out i kno but its true!!)

i do like it but im not convinced enough to go ahead!

patty

LY 200

TBH mate i rekon the phase 2s will look better with the more standard look!!!

I dont think they will suit a kitted car imo.........May be wrong though!!!

Rear will look so much smoother and fresh if the wiper comes off aswell again imo!!!

172 M69 eater

its jus proving so god damn difficult to get all the white the same pissin colour too - dont want it all mismatching. got a valver spoiler and tempted to put that on in black too

172 M69 eater

could do but im plannin to go black angel eye lights to also improve the quality as the distance the current ones trvel is just poor IMO