ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions please

trophy #50
Iv been offered a full 182 interior.. Half leather etc etc in px for my cup interior.
BUT the bf thinks they are uncomfortable and il sit too high (I have an incredibly bad back)
I'm just wondering what you guys think having had experience of the seats.
Any help is greatly appreciated
Thankyou

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
The 182 interior will have a lumbar support...something which my old Cup never had!

trophy #50
I was informed they were heavier. And had side air bags.
Iv sat in my friends 182 and they sit really high.. On the lowest setting.
But mr neeff just told me he only managed to wrangle the door cards off him before he sold it

Megane 225 F1
It could be possible that yours doesn't have the spacer in. The previous owner could have removed it.

trophy #50
Maybe I just like to ride like a G.

I still feel I sit too high in them.
My old car I was pretty much on the floor...
If only I was a midget

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
someone might have taken the spacers out of the seats, makes them sit about 10mm lower.

but as people have said, the mounts are identical, and so is the shape of the seats so i cant see them being much different.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Don't think you've ever sat in mine have you neef? Mine have had the spacers taken out...come out at the weekend and see x

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I managed to persuade a mate to not sell his cup, just by removing the spacers. Complete transformation