ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions please!!

lexus style rear lights, bigger spolier(bad girl?? of standard valver) Looks nice though mate - superb looking alloys!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

You said honest..

The back end need to come up some, or the front down, blacked out rear clusters need to go, get some clear ones. Junk the white alloys and get some silver ones.

Maybe CC the door handles, remove the bump strips for smoother look etc..

Agree with the others about lowering the front end and I know theyre pretty common now, but stick on some Lexus clusters.

the fronts going down when i get some 80mm springs! looking for some phase 1 16v alloys to go on it! Lexus rear lights not that keen on white cars not sure!? Does nebody know how to get the door handles of ?? how easy it it fit fit a remote handle/button?bump strips would be done when it goes for respray!more ideas please! cheers guys!

Mk4 golf gti

keep wheels they look mint defo take black lites off. colour coding needs doing may be a bad boy, custom exhaust, completly debage

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

What size wheels are those? If your looking to sell them let me know, I might be interested (valver purchase pending!).

cheers

Rick

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 07 June 2003

Id make the back higher!

Looking good mate!
Young Daz, you have much to learn!!!!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 07 June 2003

It looks like the rear wheels are up inside the boot!
Not low enough then GR!!!!!

LOL im with Daz and GR - I hate it when cars sit on there ar$es with 1/2 a wheel showing - reminds me of those of citreon things from the 80s:eek:

Cars looking nice tho - the front looks too high compared to the back! Also your number plate looks like it needs replacing;)

As above, lower the front! Keep the alloys, they look mint. (But then Im am biased, having Compo MOs myself ;)) If you get rid of the blue bumper strips, Id make them Black or Chrome - too much white makes a car look like a fridge on wheels! Black would be in keeping with the rest of the bits, chrome looks a bit more classy I reckon. Leave the bump strips and handles in black Id say, but delock it for security.

All IMHO of course. :D

ff 182

Yeah looks nice mate as ben said you need to drop the front more and it will look nice debadge it as well and colour code everything?where r u from in cardiff will have to meet if you want?

Golf GTTDI 130PD

The old citroen BX.... hehehe.

I must admit front sits a bit higher on my clio but I have silver rims so its not too bad.

Spray the strips on the bumper white and remove the side bump strips and smooth out (as mentioned above).

Look for some rsi side skirts for her as well. They arent too OTT.

GET YOURSELF A CLIOSPORT STICKER AS WELL!!! ;)

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by Mousey on 07 June 2003

the front is lowered 35mm, just slammed on the back
Looks a little like the suspension is knackered at the back. Rest of the car looks very tidy indeed.

im not living in cardiff i live in Barry, the front and rear bumper has been smoothed just finishing of the front bumper now been fiberglassing it cut all the middle out smoothed it, got a nice bit of mesh to go in it!

cheers for all the comments guys

A SHED!

Personally i thought it did look odd at first, but now i think it looks good! bollox to what anyone says....do what you wanna do! what ever makes ya happy. Although as advice i would suggest those clear lexus lights. Finish it off i reckon.:D