ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions.. Silver 182 wheels, Black or Anthracite?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Went gloss black years ago on my BG182 and just last week, got them powder coated in gloss black again.

Couldn't imagine going back to anthracite now - black is the way forward. ;)

​D.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I bought my 182 with black wheels and I wasn't a fan but they're growing and other people seem to like it, Anthracite is also very nice though.

I think if I had to refurb mine I'd go back to anthracite.

Silver, anthracite, black.

All look good imo. Don't do the mirrors though it isn't an audi and it will look stupid .;)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
anthracite or silver. Black looks awful on that design of wheel

Really? :S

ClioSide_zpsd8567354.jpg

​D.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Works better on a BG but its still not for me i'm afraid. I find when they are black it hides the little angle leading to the rim on each spoke, which makes it look strange to my eye

182 FF
anthracite, 182 wheels look strange in black on titanium, get different wheels if you fancy black i'd say!

Last edited:
  Clio 182
What about matte black? I plastidipped my wheels recently because I'm too cheap for a proper refurb and, despite having some concerns beforehand, I think it looks really good. Previously I would have said that a dark anthracite would be best.
966821_10151649894109769_881035847_o (1).jpg
980943_10151649736849769_998495216_o.jpg

CLIO 1.2 AUTHENTIQUE
anyone know where to get alloys refubed cheap in cheshire or liverpool? also dont now how to start bew post