ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions - ST SUSPENSION ST X COILOVER KIT

Hey up.

Was driving home the other day and heard a knock followed by some oil. Jacked the car up hoping it was something like a driveshaft but its better news. Time to upgrade my suspension. Undecided on what im after. Id like to say I compensate smooothness in order to enjoy corners but it will still be used on the road most of the time.

https://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/perf...-kit-lowers-front-30-60mm-lowers-rear-15-30mm

Found these and they do look well but has anyone had any experiences or ideas. Budget is around £500

Cheers!

dan's cast offs.
Kev at kam racing had a set reduced because they were scratched, doubt he's still got them but worth a quick phone call.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Had them on the Megane. Best coilovers I’ve owned to be honest - not too crashy and good lowz. I didn’t go on da trak but on the road they were great.

8B62AEF0-B74B-4F2D-8CD0-0942186C51B5.jpeg