ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OPINIONS - tyres...

Eagle F1's.

Never tried them... but Proxies, in the wet, when I had them on my 1.2 were shocking :)

Altho, they might be different now? Dunno.. but.. I wouldn't have them again.. :p

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Never tried the eagles , i've had both the toyo t1-'s and t1-r's and they are absolute rubbish in the wet .

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Eagle F1's mate, no choice (other than Michelin PE2's that is ;) )

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
rex said:
Toyo t1-r's!

^^^^

DOGTURD.gif

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
I've got Toyo T1-S's on the front of my Ph-Quick now. They seem pretty good although Not as good as the PE 2's which were on before..

On previous cars I've tried loads of tyres, Yoko's Bridgestones and Goodyear Eagle F1's

I have to say the Eagle F1's were by far the best tyre I have ever used in the wet. But Yoko's take it in the dry.

Tbh. It all depands how you drive your car. If you have the money go for the PE-2's otherwise Toyo's, Yoko's or Goodyears are all about the same to me, as tyres go for all conditions...

For Cheapness I would do the following:-
Dry - Yoko's
Wet - Eagle's
All Round Gayness - Toyo's

Just my 2p

Rob

BMW E46 330i Touring
Toyo's = great in dry, rubbish in wet.

Haven't tried Eagles but the Willy was sticking like glue on them today!

M2 Competition
It rained last night, not had my toyos long, was a bit skittish...

But that said, i drive a cup, so take it easy in the wet, so doesnt bother me much.

But imo the toyo's are far grippier than the pe2's in the dry, which is when i need it, so sticking with them.

if the pe2's were so amazing.. how come theyre not on the new clio?! haha..

yoko paradas for me

but prob go for a048's if they did them in the right size for a clio..