ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Optimax winner!

Guess whos in the hat to win the £50000 car. Me thats who! I now have a 1 in 100 chance of winning. Hmmm, maybe I should start thinkin about what I will buy. BMW M3 perhaps, TVR, Boxster S...

What do you mean - 1 in a 100 chance?
Shell say....."In the event of no winning claims being received by the 13th September 2002, the Promoter reserves the right to randomly select a person from the lists of both Optimax customers on one day at 2 randomly selected participating Shell Service Stations and No Purchase Necessary applicants (in proportion to the number of Top Trumps cards distributed to Optimax customers and via No Purchase Necessary requests) and to declare that person the winner. In this case, only one winner will be selected and one prize given away."
Crossed fingers.....
Gav

And 1 of the randomly selected stations was none other than my local shell garage in Mere Green, Sutton Coldfield. The other was somewhere in London. Got a phone call of a friend who tipped me off that the guy was taking 50 names from each so dashed down there to put my 5 quids worth in! Took my name and address and said Ill go into the draw!

Sorry for late reply - just got back from Monza. Won the Top Gear compo to go and see Ferrari testing!!

Yes - Ts & Cs say that if youve asked for a pack of cards by post - just send an SAE to them - then one or a few of these addresses goes in the draw.

I only managed 15, with about TWO billion swaps!!
Gav