ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange and iPhone

Golf GTi MkV
Just rang up orange to get my PAK code to port over to o2 so I can be ready to get the new iPhone.

The guy at orange asked me the reason for leaving and I said I was considering the iPhone. He told me there will be a new iPhone out in 6-8 weeks and Orange were still negotiating whether to take it up.

Anyone heard this?

There will be a new iPhone probably in July.

Its going to be o2 although there has been slight rumours that it might be available on other networks.

Orange monkey wont know that and he just wants the commission and to save a disconnection.

Golf GTi MkV
Hmm

Probably sit on my PAK code for a 30 days then order a new one if I don't get any reliable information.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Orange said the same thing this time last year to customers expressing an interest in the iPhone 3G.

ValverInBits
Sounds a load of sh1te to me.
Although it would be good. Arent iPhones dead cheap in france due to network competition whereas O2 just get to take the p1ss in the UK?

MCS R56
Yeah, f*ck o2. They're not getting my cash. Orange keep reducing my tariff when I threaten to leave.

iPhone FTW. I'll be replacing mine with the new one when it comes out, o2 or otherwise.

F.cuk Orange and the horse they rode in on.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Just rang up orange to get my PAK code to port over to o2 so I can be ready to get the new iPhone.

The guy at orange asked me the reason for leaving and I said I was considering the iPhone. He told me there will be a new iPhone out in 6-8 weeks and Orange were still negotiating whether to take it up.

Anyone heard this?

Hmm

Probably sit on my PAK code for a 30 days then order a new one if I don't get any reliable information.

Id sit with Orange at the moment....then when the new one is released decide to move over then as a new customer you should/would get a better deal?

You dont have to renew with Orange, just sit and hold tight.

Mini Cooper S sport
Orange and Voda will know they'll lose a load of customers because of the new iPhone coming out so there'll probably be some great deals to be had.

mmm my uprgrade is due in June with Vodafone...think i may have to hold out until the 'new' iphone is out

only thing thats puts me off is that it is so damn big

I thought the same. In fact I never wanted one. My mate contacted me from Thailand and asked me if I wanted one bringing over. I was high so I said yes. Never looked back. First Best Phone in The World.

Audi TT
Got a blackberry bold on orange. played with iphones. non-fussed. Bold does everything I want it to.

Plus I pay £27 a month to orange for 600mins, unlimited texts, unlimited internet and insurance. Free bold and 18 month contract. Can't see me getting that on O2 for an iphone and also the fact I have no O2 signal in my house puts me well off!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Think thats what i'm paying mate but i dont get free internet, does it come to £34 or something with VAT etc.

My contracts up in May. Might change. But orange wed's is gooood.

DCi
i hope o2 keep the iphone, my upgrade should be due after the new iphone is here !!

would it be easy to get one from teneriefe when i go on holiday :p

when i moved over from Orange to O2 in January to get the iPhone, I rung up to get my PAK code and they said they will send it out through the post and should be with me within 5 working days.
5 working days on, I rung them back up to ask where it was and they just gave it me there and then (was slightly annoyed because they could have just told it me on the first phonecall).
but, 3 months on, I still havent received that letter with the code lol!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
there are good alternatives but the iphone really is a cut above the rest imo. looking forwar dto the new one even though i'm pretty happy with my blackberry setup at the moment.