ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange clio, sandhurst

Audi A3
saw this at camberley autofactors, had non sport bumpers but i got a quick glipse of a sport steering wheel so not sure 100% could be either

I think I saw this yesterday aswell. orange clio with black bonnet and some stickers on the side, the guy was driving up my ass in traffic.

Petrol Blue 182.
thats the dude, he pulled along side me at set of traffic lights and started reving, sounded s**te, i just shock my head when he and his passenger looked at me, didnt have xenons either so think it may be a 1.2

Audi A3
not a clue on engine size and didnt see the driver as it was parked up but deff had a sports steering wheel but then of course that can mean nothing these days.....heard him leave from inside the shop giving it some beans in the carpark and out of it.....think it had the 16v bullets too.....

Petrol Blue 182.
nah not really, my mate has a g40 which isnt exaclty running to its full potential atm and kept about a car length ahead

C32 AMG Estate
I think I've seen him too! Baseball cap asbo type? Sounds like a shitter and has got dents all over it! Never seem to see him when I'm in the meg though! Gutted, lol