ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange/iPhone tie in?

182, SQ7, Trafic
Anyone know if there is anything?

I don't expect that the new iPhone will be Orange only but all the iPhone adverts currently flash the Orange logo before the Apple/iPhone logo!

Would Orange pay massive amounts to lock it to it's network? I believe in the US that still in a couple carriers can use the iPhone. Or have Orange just paid massive amounts to be on their advert in the hope people will go to Orange?

Did anyone that's bought an iPhone from Apple recently get a sim card for a certain carrier or an option or none at all?

182, SQ7, Trafic
Thought as much, couldn't see them going back to one carrier only, or even if they would be allowed!

Apple can do what they want. But they'd be crazy to do so. They're expanding. Not reducing.

The iPhone is the most popular handset so it's obvious the networks are going to push it.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
It's not just Orange who do this. All the networks get a share of their logo flashed up on the screen. I've seen Vodafone, O2 and Three ones before.