ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

orange livebox

2.0 175dci rs meggy
has anyone managed to pair / connect and use internet on there phone (n95 etc) on the wlan to the orange livebox?

Recaro Black Gold 182
Initially i was able to, then it wouldn't allow it for some reason so i scrapped the Livebox and bought a decent router.

2.0 175dci rs meggy
thats my thoughts! but its not mine and im only there occasionally! looked on there site for help - and tis bloody useless!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
the livebox is a plie of shite. and there help line for it is no better. i binned mine abd bought my own router. orange never asked for it back after i left either.

RB 182
lol, james ur a net addict!!!

yes my livebox is pants, but im stuck in damn contract. oh and sc03ott ur lucky ,they replaced both my live box and a plug, they asked 4 both old bits back , said would be charged 100quid if didnt.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
lol, james ur a net addict!!!

yes my livebox is pants, but im stuck in damn contract. oh and sc03ott ur lucky ,they replaced both my live box and a plug, they asked 4 both old bits back , said would be charged 100quid if didnt.

yup they told me about the charge to. but, when i cancelled my contract with them, they said a courier would pick it up 3 days later. four months down the line i still had the thing, and seeing as they were not paying me to store their equipment, it went in the bin. its now been almost a year and they still have not asked for it. to late now.